Antimicrobial Adjustable, Reusable, Breathable Face Mask, 3-Pack
Overstock Ortho Antimicrobial Face Mask
Wearing a mask has become a way of life. So why not live life in comfort? Protect yourself, your loved one, and those around you with an antibacterial mask designed to kill microbes on contact. Our patented antimicrobial kills bugs "mechanically," meaning it doesn't take minutes or hours to kill them.
When it comes to comfort and safety, the OverstockOrtho Antimicrobial Face Mask is bar-none.
Antimicrobial Features & Benefits:
- It kills microbes on contact and kills in microseconds, not minutes or hours.
- Prevents bacteria growth, mildew, and mold, resulting from breathing into the mask.
- It prevents annoying odors or degeneration of the fabric.
- Useful and effective for up to 1 year.
- Antimicrobial is applied to each mask using a proprietary process (results in permanently bonded coating).
- EPA registered and clinically tested.
- It is proven to be effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, viruses, fungi, algae, Yeast, etc.
- Our antimicrobial is a non-leaching type that is safe for the environment.
Face Mask Features & Benefits
- Breathable soft cloth fabric.
- Our facemask has a 4-way stretchable fabric for a custom fit to any face size or shape.
- Adjustable straps.
- The material is trimmable (can be cut to size if necessary).
- It is made in the U.S. with US-based raw materials.
- Earloops are soft and adjustable.
- It creates a complete covering over the chin and nose.
- It doesn't "bind" and go into your mouth.
- Hand washable, reusable.
Although OverstockOrtho Face Masks have not been cleared or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), they do meet the FDA Emergency Use Authorization EUA requirements and are in accordance with the CDC recommendations as per FDA letter 24 April
- What is Overstock Ortho's antimicrobial?
It is a coating that eliminates microbes on contact while protecting the fabric from things like mildew, mold, and odor-causing bacteria (stinky stuff).
- How does Overstock Ortho's antimicrobial work?
Simple: it zaps microbes. But you want more detail. Understandably! So, our antimicrobial destroys the wall of the bug's (the microbe's) cell and destroys the cell. Pretty cool, uh?
- What bugs does Overstock Ortho's antimicrobial kill?
A bunch. It kills most bacteria and disease-causing organisms it comes in contact with. We can't actually mention that it kills the "C" word (you know that word, the one that ends in "19") because the stuffed-suits says we can't.
- Can my kids use this mask?
Yes. You can cut the fabric to reduce the size and then move the earpieces anywhere you want to.
- How many masks should I buy?
Three masks per person should be fair, allowing two to dry while you wear one. Be sure to get a pack for your better half, your kids, parents, etc.
- How many come in a pack?
The masks are sealed individually, and three come in 1 pack.
- Well, if that's the case, this thing will last forever, right?
We want to think so, but we recommend replacing after one year.
- But if I wash it, will it still be effective?
Yes. Our antimicrobial sticks and is a permanent part of the fabric.
- How do I care for it?
Just wash it in warm water using a mild detergent. Just be sure you don't use hot water. Then, hang it to dry.
How to Apply
Click here for instructions on how to apply or review the video below: